Why would one consider purchasing the HPF business, greenhouses, home, office, and property?
- Lifestyle is a big consideration. Life in the country is without the hustle, bustle, and urban sprawl.
- A good living with a rewarding career. You probably won’t be seen on lifestyles of the wealthy, but you can make a nice living for yourself and your family.
- Advantage of an already established nursery: like building a home, buying constructed is much less than building new. If one prices out new land, infrastructure, 100 gallon per minute 8 inch well, construction, staff, equipment, and start up business costs, this opportunity is a steal. Henry’s has a 35-year business history with a customer base that will have you up and running on day one. It is all there and ready to be continued or plenty of room for expansion in agriculturally business friendly Thurston County right between the Seattle and Portland markets.
- With 24.85 acres zoned R5, one can choose to expand the current business on the property. Opportunities might include a separate organic farm, tree/shrub nursery, or even raise livestock.
- Whether one is just out of school and starting a family, been working for someone else for 25 years and ready to step out on one’s own, or an EB-5 investor looking for an opportunity to own in the states, HPF is worth looking into.
Once the financial qualifications are met and a nondisclosure is signed, we will release the financials and arrange a meeting and visit.